CHURCH~THINGS:Nollywood Bad Boy,Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit Live At Synagogue Church Of All Nation.

The Screen Thug...Jim Iyke was seen live at synagogue church of all nation(SCOAN).The Guy was delivered by one of the wise men...there was a lady besides him whom to me might be his Fiancé...but I don't see the lady like Nadia Buari of whom the social media regards as his love...

The spirit in him said"I don't want him to progress,but he keep rising"

lol...

The demon further said"I destroyed his love life...he can't LOVE any GIRL"...

After the deliverance he was kind of ' what happened to me...?why am I on the ground...?who pushed me' and he said"where are my shoes?...get me my shoes mehn!..."he keep in saying things until one the man of God came and calm him down...

He was asked to go and sit while waiting for Senior Prophet T.B JOSHUA...(Guaranteed Meeting)meeting with the anointed Prophet...

He was led by his 'might be' Fiancé and when reached their sit,he fell down again and started crying which I believe to cry of joy...so I gat to ask...who don't need CHRIST...?who don't wanna be connected to JESUS CHRIST...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VAMPIRE~MODE:"The Vampire Woman"I Am The Most Modified Female In The World Says Mother Of Four Children.

BOOTTY~CALL:Ass Of Second Miss Bum-Bum Brazil.

This Sexy Romanian Teen Of 18 Years Sold Out Her Virginity For £2 Million.

WTF:Illuminati Symbols Engraved On Our Naira Currency!!!???

WTF!:I don't know why I killed and burnt them"all I wanted is money"

SCANDAL:'Pippi Longstocking'Tells Parable About Tami Erin Sex Tape.

INTERVIEW:How And Why We Killed Aguyi Ironsi?Jeremiah Useni.

TATTOO WORLD BY ACTRESS ANGELINA JOLIE.

AFRICAN JUJU: Woman Crys Out As She Reveals That About Nine Men Died After Sleeping With Her.