COURT!:Kanye Vows To Forward Criminal Charge To Police Against Paparazzi.

Kanye West says he's got the goods to get
at least one of the photogs who showed up
at his house today PROSECUTED ... TMZ has
learned.Sources directly connected to
Kanye tell TMZ ... Kanye has reviewed the
security footage from his Hollywood Hills
home, and he says it CLEARLY shows at
least one of the photogs trespassing on his
private property.We're told Kanye says he
will file a police report and ask that the
photog be prosecuted for criminal
trespass.As you know, two photogs (not
TMZ) showed up at Kanye's house at 4 AM
and peppered him with questions about his
feud with Jimmy Kimmel, and Kanye went
ballistic. It's unclear who will go to the cop
shop and file the report, because Kanye
and Kim are on a plane right now, heading for Paris.

Bellow is what Kanye allegedly told the photog...

'Stop asking me questions. You out in front
of my house at 4 a.m. Talking about how's
it going? It's not going good.
'Y'all here trying to make money off it.
That's how it's going. It's 4 a.m. It's 4 a.m.
and you ask me how it's going. You know I
don't want you to say nothing to me. You
hear what I'm saying? Respect that.'
'I'm gonna change all this. Shut the f**k
up. It's 4 a.m. you blood sucking mosquito.
You want me to be standing outside of
your house at 4 a.m.? … You bully! You
f**king mosquito bully. Pick a profession
with some type of respect to it!'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VAMPIRE~MODE:"The Vampire Woman"I Am The Most Modified Female In The World Says Mother Of Four Children.

BOOTTY~CALL:Ass Of Second Miss Bum-Bum Brazil.

This Sexy Romanian Teen Of 18 Years Sold Out Her Virginity For £2 Million.

WTF:Illuminati Symbols Engraved On Our Naira Currency!!!???

WTF!:I don't know why I killed and burnt them"all I wanted is money"

CHURCH~THINGS:Nollywood Bad Boy,Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit Live At Synagogue Church Of All Nation.

SCANDAL:'Pippi Longstocking'Tells Parable About Tami Erin Sex Tape.

INTERVIEW:How And Why We Killed Aguyi Ironsi?Jeremiah Useni.

TATTOO WORLD BY ACTRESS ANGELINA JOLIE.

AFRICAN JUJU: Woman Crys Out As She Reveals That About Nine Men Died After Sleeping With Her.