FAMILY: Meet The New Secretary Of Defense, Gavin Williamson Who Almost Ended His Own Marriage Through Sex Exploit And Infidelity.

            'my family means everything to me,but i almost threw it away' says the man with multiple mistresses of married junior colleagues.he later admitted to the affairs saying that his wife has forgiven him.

        bellow is an image of the man and his wife...

Gavin Williamson admitted that the brief office romance with a former colleague ‘a dreadful mistake’ but said his wife Joanne (pictured) had forgiven him


The rising Tory star, touted as a possible next party leader, admitted that the brief office romance with a former colleague was ‘a dreadful mistake’ but said his wife Joanne had forgiven him.

New Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson confessed last night to a fling that at one time threatened to end his marriage.

Mr Williamson, 41, who was made Defence Secretary following the resignation of Sir Michael Fallon over sexual harassment claims, insisted the relationship had not gone beyond kissing ‘a couple of times’.

It occurred before he embarked on a career in politics but he is understood to have revealed details to party officials when he first ran for selection as an MP more than a decade ago. He has also told Downing Street.



Mr Williamson told the Daily Mail he became involved with the married woman in 2004, while working as a manager at fireplace manufacturer Elgin & Hall in Yorkshire.

‘I had a good relationship with everyone I worked with, but with one person this started to develop into something more,’ he said. ‘We had to travel together and spent a lot of time in each other’s company, the relationship became flirtatious and a couple of times we shared a kiss.

‘It never went further than that, but this had a profound impact on us both and those close to us. It was a dreadful mistake and stopped as suddenly as it had started.

Mr Williamson was made Defence Secretary by Theresa May (pictured) following the resignation of Sir Michael Fallon over sexual harassment claims
Picture of Gavin Williamson And Theresa May


‘I know that this caused problems for her, as it did for me. And having to explain to Joanne what had happened was one of the most difficult conversations of my life. I’ll never truly understand how she found it in her heart to forgive me, but I tell myself every day how lucky I am to be with such an amazing person.’

Mr Williamson said he had decided to quit his job as he had not wanted a constant reminder of his infidelity.
Image result for Gavin WIlliamson
Mrs Williamson, a former primary school teacher, gave birth to their first child in late 2004. It was not clear whether her husband’s fling took place while she was pregnant.
The couple now have two daughters and the Defence Secretary stresses that his family is central to his life.

‘My family means everything to me and I almost threw it away… This incident nearly destroyed two marriages,’ he said.

‘It will always be part of my past, but has not stopped my wife and I from building a wonderful family together.

‘I no longer sell fireplaces and have built a career in politics. Family will always be central to what I do and what I believe in.

‘It was the experience of nearly losing mine that made me realise how much mine really matters to me.’ A year after the fling, Mr Williamson made his first attempt to become an MP.

More photos bellow...

Mrs Williamson, a former primary school teacher, gave birth to their first child in late 2004. It was not clear whether her husband’s fling took place while she was pregnant



Image result for Gavin WIlliamson
Image result for Gavin WIlliamson










Image result for Gavin WIlliamson












Image result for Gavin WIlliamson and family


































Image Source: Google
Article Source: MailOnline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VAMPIRE~MODE:"The Vampire Woman"I Am The Most Modified Female In The World Says Mother Of Four Children.

BOOTTY~CALL:Ass Of Second Miss Bum-Bum Brazil.

This Sexy Romanian Teen Of 18 Years Sold Out Her Virginity For £2 Million.

WTF:Illuminati Symbols Engraved On Our Naira Currency!!!???

WTF!:I don't know why I killed and burnt them"all I wanted is money"

CHURCH~THINGS:Nollywood Bad Boy,Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit Live At Synagogue Church Of All Nation.

SCANDAL:'Pippi Longstocking'Tells Parable About Tami Erin Sex Tape.

INTERVIEW:How And Why We Killed Aguyi Ironsi?Jeremiah Useni.

TATTOO WORLD BY ACTRESS ANGELINA JOLIE.

AFRICAN JUJU: Woman Crys Out As She Reveals That About Nine Men Died After Sleeping With Her.